Top Ad

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Birthday Ride to Wondermilk


Wondermilk will always be my choice to hang out with my girls friends.... but I'm not sure whether Wondermilk can be a good place to hang out with guys.... when a friend of mine asking for suggestions where can another friend of us celebrate her husband's birthday..... my cousin prompt out this place.... no doubt I really love this place but I am really not sure of this occassion...Wondermilk? Riders? seems doesn't coordinate...well... may be I'm the one thinking too much about it.... let me share what happened next.....well riders... are you ready?


Okay.. we're suppose to ride there... it's actually a birthday of enche 4Z (Icah's hubby)... we thought Wondermilk could be a great place as we don't have to worry about the cakes.... they have all the cuppies avail.... to most of them.... it's their first time there..... before I go on... let me wish the birthday guy..

To
4Z
Happy birthday to you...
May Allah bless you with good health and fortune.....

Special shots of both of you for birthday pressie









Actually, I only intended to post these photos in FB.... but enche hubby suggested I write a post... it's creates a special thought... that's what he told me.... at least some one is care to read my post... and someone who cares is my love ones....that inspires me..... 

We had great time there... and I just love the photo taken.... it's all awesome.... the environment of the venue place an important factor.... in fact I have problem to shortlist my photos...... and finally decided to put in as much as I wanted.....considering that I have not write many post lately.... I must tell you that I didn't remember when is the last time I celebrated an adult's birthday..... it's always a kids birthday for us.....

We had light tea time here... and a small expected surprise... birthday cuppies cum singers... can't get way out of it... we sang twice and 4Z face turned red immediately....

.
.
.
.
the ladies....

.
.
.
.
.
dun't know why everybody was leaned back
.
.
.







.
.
.
.
and now for the couple shots........



Naz & Cik Ya



4Z and Icah


Pujic & Ija


Azie & Aaron



Olin & Azuan

 

Cikgu & K Sally
(Hope to get their name right...first time met)




.
.
.
sangat la meriah nya....



.
.
.
.
Final pose from all of us





I guess these photos explained the great time we had.... I heard more birthdays are lining up to be celebrated..... ah ha... more project to be undertaken....hehe self appointed event coordinater.... perasan.... ok may be downgrade a bit.... appointed photographer... that sounds better....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad