Top Ad

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sime Darby 2011 Raya Open House


I know.. now it's coming to the end of Syawal.... but am still in an enthutiasm mood to post about Raya open house.... this about it....was held at Sime Darby Convention Centre and went there twice.... the first time as a host for our business associates...

so here I am with the rest our my colleagues.....

.
.
.
.
.
and the next day was for staffs and family

.
.
.
.

my daughters...

Daini and Danisha


me and enche hubby



and friends also....



.
.
.
friends with her daughter mei mein...

.
.
.
and with the rest of her kids and nieces

.
.
.
friend with her hubby


.
.
.

and me with another fwend


and another friend with her family



.
.
.
.
and me with my two fwends


and again.... with fwends...

.
.
.
my kids and my fwend's kids



and end my post with

Airil and a cute girl next door.... like a doll in dottie gown





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad