Top Ad

Sunday, June 10, 2012

My wordless birthday



For the past 3 weeks.... we've been celebrating each other's birthday...
20th May - enche hubby
31st May - myself
3rd June - Darin
8th June - Danisha

Though.... I didn't expect much for my birthday ...
I got this sent to my office...
make me speechless...
because.. I knew that this is coming
from the person I knew very well...
how do I say this...


.
.
.
it's been my dream to get this
and always envy for those who got this on
their special occasion
.
but the real fact is..
which I myself has realised
that... I don't need this to
really love that person...
I just love him just the way he is...
I hope I get this right.....
.
.
.
.
To the sender
Thank you for the love
thank you for the thought...
you really made my day..
what more can I say.....
I love you....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ad